Monday, September 20, 2010

slogans .. ones that i made in class I have more to come

" Over 4,000,000 spent on foriengn oil if we drill closer to home we can spend less money and use the money different things."
Professor wilcock didn't like this one
so its revised but still won't be used.
America should stand by americans when i comes to oil support bp/arco exxon mobil conoco phillips

" I want you to buy american oil, bp exxon mobil concophillps 76 Cheveron.
I changed it to Buy american oil
Then America wants you to buy american
p.s Boycott shell they support terrorists
Bp may seem like they spilled alot but exxon valdez spilled more covered up more didn't clean up and when people sued didn't pay
fyi

3 comments:

  1. 1)Let's make terror, rest! Buy American, support the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot dogs, hamburgers, drive though and oil... what is it to be american

    angela

    ReplyDelete